Living Gracefully has a New Home

Thank you for stopping by - in an effort to provide a better experience and offer more to my readers we have built a new home www.livinggracefully.net. All of the articles you can find on this site have been imported to that site.

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Friday, March 13, 2009

Read my Youth Ministry Blog at ym.lifeteen.com

I'm excited to have been asked to share my thoughts on Youth Ministry at Life Teen Inc's site for Youth Ministers, ym.lifeteen.com. Currently you can find two blogs: 1st one is called "Set Apart" and is on creating environment for your nights, and the second is called "Responsive" and is about leading a responsive youth ministry. I'm currently working on more submissions as well.

You can also check out the site for our parish youth ministry www.stleoyouth.com for more. Projects in the works: I'm writing a feature for Life Teen's Spotlight publication which will come out later in the spring or early summer and I have a few other projects brewing.

In Christ,
Chris Faddis

astore