Living Gracefully has a New Home

Thank you for stopping by - in an effort to provide a better experience and offer more to my readers we have built a new home www.livinggracefully.net. All of the articles you can find on this site have been imported to that site.

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Coming Soon...

I know I have mentioned a few times that I'm getting ready to launch a new and improved site for Living Gracefully. Our new home will feature much more content, special features, guest posts, and a really cool little project that I am launching soon.

I had hoped to have the site up a few weeks back but unfortunately things have not gone as planned. I can however say that we are very close, very close. This is why you aren't seeing many posts from me these days. I'm chomping at the bit to get some new posts out but I want to save it for the launch.

Please pray for me as I get this site off the ground hopefully within the next week.

Know that you are always in my prayers. I have loved sharing with you in these last few months and I am grateful for your readership and friendship. Continue to pray for me and my family and I will pray for you as well.

In Christ,
Chris Faddis

astore